Thursday, May 2, 2013

My defense against aging!

Today is my birthday.  I am happy.  The gift I asked for is an empty jar.  I'm going to use it as my "happiness jar" and fill it each day with a scrap of paper in which I have written down the happiest moment of the day.  By my next birthday, I plan to take out all the scraps of paper and read them.  This is my defense against aging!


In some cultures, it is customary to give gifts to all the people you love on your birthday.  Today I have the gift of a song to share, which perfectly captures how I'm going to be celebrating life.  I first heard this song while the credits were rolling on the Pirates Band of Misfits.   I love it so much.  Thank you for being the loving, supportive friends who make my life worth dancing about!

Enjoy!


Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!