Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monday Mugs: Best Friends


Sandie and I were best friends at GHS in Michigan.  Twenty years later we discovered we're living parallel lives in North Carolina.  Thank you fb!


Cae and I are opposites in many ways.  Perhaps that's why it's easy for me to love her.



We love Cae and her children like our own family.



Elliot and Kit Cat



Jack Jack and Thomas the Dog


My daughter Emily and I are also best friends. 


Richard is my husband, but truly the best friend I've ever known.





6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so incredible! I love FB too, for that exact reason. I've loved reconnecting with friends from the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful pictures. I think they all represent awesome friendships just different kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much happiness in these pictures :) Such a good thing on a Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the feed and 'friends' in the sand is SOOO awesome! I am going to try copying that some day! Fabulous pics!
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and I love the pics...thanks for commenting on my post! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by on Monday! I enjoyed your friends post. How cool that you found your friend on FB and live so close.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!