Monday, June 25, 2012

To My Friends in Russia

Dear Friends in Russia,
For the first time I have been brave enough to peek at the map which shows my where my visitors are.  Did you know that more Russians read Knees and Paws than Americans?  Sometimes for every one American, three Russians come to visit me.  And even though you are silent, I want to say thank you for reading, and welcome!  You don't know this, but I have always been fascinated by the Russian culture, history and the land.  I was wildly crazy about ice skaters Ekaterina Gordeeva and her beloved Sergei Grinkov.  I also thought that the Peter and the Wolf story and music by Sergei Prokofiev was the most magical story of childhood.  There really is so much that I could be learning from you about life in Russia.



Здравствуйте!

3 comments:

  1. Its very fun and and exciting when you realize the far-flung places your readers come from. The internet makes the world a very small place. Sometimes that's not a good thing, but in this case, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jenny! I've been interested in Russia ever since my cousin's husband was an ambassador there way back in the Nixon administration. We have a lovely print of a Russian nursery rhyme they gave us for the birth of our first child. Very special...
    Maybe you can get them to sign on board...
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool! Our Russian friends have very good taste in visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!