Friday, October 21, 2011

What my hands are busy with

It's almost over...the Halloween blitz that arrived at Knees and Paws! I'm planning to take a much needed break, which will be a "working" break on all the things I've neglected over the last three weeks.
One big problem I'm going to attempt to resolve is that my storage space through picasa (the one blogger uses) is completely full.  Which means either I start deleting old posts, old pictures, or attempt to resize all the ones taken with my new camera.  I'm not sure which will be the better path.  Anyone who knows the best course of action, please share! It seems that pictures under 2000 or so pixels don't count towards the free storage, so perhaps I need to


resize every one before uploading to the web.  Another hoop to jump through!


I hope you're having a great weekend!

~till next time,
Jenny



















5 comments:

  1. Aaaw, pretty unicorns! They're really sweet. I do envy you your talent for making things my friend. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and I prefer the yellow one..........and yeah I know I would normally pick the pink on but no the yellow is prettier

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am partial to the yellow as well. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are adorable! i need to email you (will in a minute or so) about gifts for my grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always resize my pictures to the smallest option, Jenny. Love your unicorns :) Hope you're enjoying your Mum's special, precious time with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!