Monday, May 17, 2010

Monkey Minute

Dear Readers,

The following are questions posed by Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality in response to Mission Monkey. http://thedailydoseofreality.blogspot.com/2010/05/monkey-minute-for-5172010.html


Photobucket

1. Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?

Heaven's no! But I might have when I was a tiny kid swimming in the Titabawasse River. And that's an obnoxious question that I'm only responding to due to the seriousness of this cause.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve?

When someone close to me says something negative about my kids. They are learning and engaged in the process of developing many more skills than were required of past generations.

3. What's the story of your blog title?

Knees and Paws are my patent-pending invention, and this blog was created to increase their exposure while being a medium to reach out to many wonderful people.

4. What is your definition of success?

Success is what happens when you've engaged in a challenge and then let it go without regret.

5. If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?

Inspiring people to seek peace at the center of a chaotic world. And as the owner/inventor of Knees and Paws, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have to poke someone in the eyes if I heard them talking badly about my kids! Luckily that hasn't happened to me. YET!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!