Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Potluck Photo Party Open Invitation


Every year, my husband and I host a summer's end bonfire/potluck party for our friends, coworkers and neighbors. It usually involves huge quantities of delicious food, frequent laughter, a variety of music, friendly conversations, crafts and games for the kids, s'mores and my favorite--- the jubilant shouts of children chasing one another after sunset. Last year, due to losing both of our dads, we scaled down the event to a more intimate gathering. This year we hope to include a larger group. Thinking of our potluck, I'm inspired to share an online version with my blogging friends. You are cordially invited to a Knees and Paws Potluck party! Instead of mailing me your fantastic covered dishes or yummy baked goods, please send a favorite photograph that shows a life affirming image...you and your family enjoying solitude in nature or celebrating with community...to my email at kneesandpaws@yahoo.com, with a caption. I'll put them all together at the end of the month for a fabulous buffet!

2 comments:

  1. sure I will e-mail it to you, but as part of the caption you will definitely need to link back to that post or people will think, what the heck? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SITs! I hope you are enjoying the party:-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!