Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elliot's Nature Photography

I haven't started cleaning the closets YET.  So here I am again:)
Elliot participated in a photography class at our library yesterday.  He was encouraged to enter his best in a contest that starts next month.  I'd love to have your vote for the one we should submit.

My favorite.  This is not a black and white photo.  It was just really cloudy that day. He said that when he looked up to take that picture, he felt like he was at home in his back yard. 
This is Elliot's favorite.
Blurry but with a dream like quality
the leaves last forever here, since we don't have heavy snows

Unidentified person walking; people are nature too..

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one... I have stood under many trees and taken photos... and it also reminds me of being in my back yard.. the one I had when I was about his age... I spent many hours under the tree and in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you - that first photo is wonderful! Good luck to Elliott in the competition.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!