Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recreating Me

Tabitha Blue from Fresh Mommy often writes of her belief that each day provides a fresh start.  I seem to forget this.  Sometimes I don't believe it.  I have ruts that I spin my wheels in, over and over. 

It's helpful to remember that the world is recreating itself every moment and that I have the potential to give myself a make over, every single day.


To examine my strengths.  To discard my bad habits.  To really live to my fullest potential.


To act on changes I need to make.

To remember that who I used to be is now a fictional character.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent thoughts Jenny. I think it's something we all forget in the hustle and bustle of general living. As I've got older, I really do live by the maxim that life is too short to stress about the what ifs, and if onlys. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!