Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's in a Name?

This afternoon I designed new tote bags for the shop.  When these totes are filled with Knees and Paws, they suddenly become accent pillows. For moms who love to stay organized, the various pieces stay in one neat place.  Children can use them in many different ways:

As accent pillows on their beds
As travel pillows in the car
For relaxing while reading a book
For playing "house"

But now I'm faced with that tricky problem of naming the new items. 

Pillow Totes?  Packs for Paws? 

 

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! :) (and I might have squealed a little when I saw the first picture!)
    I like Packs for Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corinne! After thinking further, I decided to call them Paw Packs. I can even make them into back packs.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!