Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Date Night

Hi Friends!  I'm up this morning with happy memories of a full yet relaxing weekend at home.  Hurricane Irene has left North Carolina, and while I worried about the people and the beautiful beaches of the Outer Banks, the hurricane did not directly affect us.  We only had a few drops of rain and some wind. For all who are affected, we are praying for safety and recovery.

Here are a few photos of our evening at the ball park.  The night air was warm and breezy, perfect for lounging on a blanket in the grass.

Downtown Greensboro is one of my favorite places.  I love the happy vibe of people and traffic,  historic buildings, culture, events and especially this beautiful ball park.



















































Elliot was the smallest boy in his preschool and kindergarten classes (also the youngest).  This year he grew like a beanstalk on miracle grow.

The game went into extra innings, and we were too tired to stay until the very end.

6 comments:

  1. Dear, Janny.
    I am glad to hear that you are not affected by the Hurricane Irene.
    Oh, Eliot must have a nice time at the ball park with you two♬♬♬ I LOVED the picture of his tiptoes♡♡♡ It reminds me of my young days. Tiny me always did that, P;)
    Love and Hugs xoxo, Orchid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relief for you all to have been spared so graciously by crazed Irene! So good to know you have enjoyed a happy, relaxing weekend. Elliot is a real little cutie. What have you been feeding him to get him to grow so tall? Looks like Dad is tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a wonderful evening! i haven't been to a baseball game in years. i have to say that i miss the sport, but i don't miss the heat from sitting outside. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased to hear that Hurricane Irene didn't really affect you, looks like you had a great night out at the ball game.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful evening for everyone! I'm glad you weren't affected by Irene.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!