Monday, March 26, 2012

Announcement

Dear Friends,
It has been my pleasure to connect with you through blogging.  Each one of you who regularly visit and comment have enriched my life, expanded my world and given so much.  I appreciate you more than words can say!

But the time has come for me to use the first hour of my day for another purpose.  Instead of coming here to share a bit of myself, I need to focus on structuring lessons for Elliot's education.  My heart has been conflicted for months about whether or not to keep blogging.  I would like to be able to do both; to teach my son the things he needs to learn, while also visiting with my online friends.  But the truth is that I end up going through the motions with Elliot's school in order to share here, and that is troublesome.  I know you'll understand.

I will miss being here and reading your stories.

I will miss your comments and the friendships that have blossomed. 

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful, encouraging words you sent my way.  Thank you for reading the thoughts I've shared.

Your Friend,

Jenny

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!