Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Blooming Canopy and a Secret

It's heavenly outside, so I have nothing important to say.  My head is full of springtime.



Yesterday I wrote down a children's story, inspired by a discussion from our home school writer's workshop.  It's complete silly nonsense.  I started telling it in class because our newest student was so shy that she didn't say a word during the entire class.  By the end of the session she was giggling.  So I went home and the whole story fell out of my pen.  It feels like a secret to have written it.   I looked at a list of publishers.  I  must act quickly or else lose my nerve entirely.  I'm certain that if I read it aloud or look at it again I might hide it in a drawer forever.



Search This Blog

Loading...
Banner and button design by me!