Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

Each Christmas is the same in so many ways, which is comforting and good.  But each year, there's also something unexpected...


This is my original Christmas Stocking from 1971.  Ozzie ate through the toe and heel to eat the entire contents.  He did save me one chick-o-stick.  I guess it was time to let the past go!
I also remembered to make time for my new hobby. 

This was my favorite gift to Elliot from my brother Ken.  It's a night light called "the moon in my room"  He can turn it on and off with a little remote control.  It will also cycle through the lunar phases.

I hope you are all enjoying this holiday with your loved ones...

9 comments:

  1. Elliot's facial expression was priceless. Sheer joy! I'd say you all had a jolly good Christmas, Ozzie included :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a joy seeing photos of Ozzie & Elliot. Also it was fun seeing your stocking that Ozzie had way too much fun with and the night light is absolutely awesome. I have always loved star gazing and would love to have had that light when I was young. Great post Jenny, have a wonderful Monday and catch you later.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want what Ozzie got! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas, Jenny, and that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the moon! that is spectacular!

    love the pictures of Elliot enjoying the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone looks like they had a great day, love the night light moon so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny. Looks like Elliot was having a great time. He looks SO excited in a couple of the photos. Bless! That moon night light looks wonderful! Blessings to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that nightlight! Very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pictures! It's fun to see his excited expressions. Though your poor stocking!

    We also have a Moon in My Room. :)

    Happy New Year Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Angry Birds and that shield thing looks seriously cool. Just the thing for a young boy's imagination. I would love to have a night light like that. Although I'd probably watch the moon change rather than go to sleep.

    Hope you had a nice Christmas. Blessings on 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!