Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A low moment

Well, I've had my first real stumbling block.

I've experienced my first incident of cyber bullying through the Etsy shop, of all places.  This event has shattered the Utopian image I had been forming...

 But I'm going to keep moving forward with my good intentions. 

I'm going to stay positive.

There are people who claim to have connections, fame, power and influence.  I say, if you don't have your heart in the right place then you can't have my respect, goods or service. 

Perhaps it was inevitable to discover people like this along the way.   Thankfully, I am not so weak as to feel bad about my little handmade business, even in its humble infancy.  

To my blogging friends, today I especially appreciate you.  You are authentic, real people with great big hearts.  

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!