Monday, March 21, 2011

A Soft Landing

        An event has occurred today that I want to share with my blogger friends.   Several months ago, I was led to a blog called Trains, Tutus and Teatime.  Written by Corinne Cunningham, it is a story of her life as a mom of two young children.  Corinne has a beautiful, thoughtful writing style and a great eye for capturing small, sweet moments in her photography.  Corinne is a recovering alcoholic who has a brilliant mind to match her sensitive, generous heart.
     When I visit her blog, I see life differently.  I am reminded to invest more time noticing small, fleeting moments.  Reading her blog has improved the appreciation I have for my own life.   As an ex smoker, I celebrate her journey of turning away from a destructive lifestyle to embrace hope and love and simplicity.
    Today I am celebrating Corinne.  I want her to know that I have been touched by her writing many times, and uplifted by the moments of her life that she shares with her readers.
    In the last few weeks, I have been anticipating the opening of Corinne's Etsy shop, A Soft Landing.   Today, it is officially open.   Congratulations, Corinne!  

Welcome to Etsy!

http://www.asoftlanding.etsy.com





2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny... I've got tears... thank you thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely post dedicated to Corinne, and I can see why she had tears in her eyes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!