Monday, June 27, 2011

Ideas come in clusters

Hi folks! Thanks for stopping by today.  I am developing a few new products for the shop because I have long wanted to act on the cluster of ideas surrounding Knees and Paws.  So today I present the new "Doggie Bed For Kids who love to play dogs"
 Although of course, a small dog might like this bed too!  I hope that it finds its way to the child who loves to play pretend.


There is also one new product that I'm working on that is unrelated to Knees and Paws. Due to the fact that I am giving the first one away as a surprise gift, I cannot share it with you until later in the week.  I've been very busy at the machine, filling orders and squeezing in time to make new items.  Please forgive the lack of introspection in my post today.  Perhaps you will enjoy the break from my ever rambling thoughts!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe you need a break to take care of business but we never need a break from you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bed is a brilliant idea, Jenny! I hope that it will be very successful for you, and I'm all agog to hear what the other new product will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambling not the least! Your posts are most always inspiring and always lend me to thought. I only wish I could express myself throught writings a little more. Still need to crack that shell. The pretend play pooch bed is a great idea as I recall my kids were always playin (fighting) over who was going to be the pet pooch! lol. Pretty cool a free giveaway too!! Hope you've a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is very adorable! my little yorkie would have a ball with a pillow like that. she's a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odie, This, NeverTooOld, Teresa...thank you my friends! You are so kind and loving:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! My kids would love that doggie bed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!