Sunday, June 19, 2011

Senior Picture Photo Shoot

My brother Ken and I recently worked together on Emily's senior pictures.  I felt honored to be included as I have no formal training in photography.  While I enjoy collaborating on projects with my brother, this day was made even more memorable because Emily brought her best friend Alexis to the shoot.    These "on location" shots are taken at my old high school, which reminded me what it felt like to be entering that significant, exciting, final year of school.  I remember feeling like the future was an expansive frontier, full of exciting possibilities, adventure and freedom.



3 comments:

  1. What it is to be young! Both young ladies appeared to be having a lot of fun posing for their pictures which have turned out very nicely indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attractive young ladies but they sure can have some serious looks on their faces. At least you got a couple of smiles. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of Emily - she has a super smile! Exciting times ahead for her. Thanks for sharing with us today. I always love to see family photos!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!