Friday, January 20, 2012

Meet Gumbo




Gumbo is a Morkie.  I think that means that he's part Maltese, part Yorkie.  In any case, it means cute.  And fiesty.  And wet.  (Gumbo is very exited to make friends with everyone, and to show his love, he offers a wet sprinkle.)  He loves Richard the most, who has to change every time Gumbo comes for a visit.

Gumbo is the proud owner of our favorite family in Greensboro.  He's also Ozzie's best doggie friend.  This week, Gumbo had to have some minor surgery and we hope his recovery is going well.
As you might guess, Gumbo's human family hails from New Orleans.  I think this must be a great place to grow people...because I've only ever met two genuine New Orleanians and I love them both to pieces! (That includes you, Sush.)


Today is Friday.  And Friday means I get to teach our writer's workshop.  This week we're going to be talking about character development.  I want to thank Shelly for all the wonderful advice and for allowing me to borrow one of her stories for class today.  It's going to be the best lesson I've ever taught!

Have a great weekend friends!


Search This Blog

Banner and button design by me!